Gandia Blasco chosen to be part of the best European brands of Circulo Fortuny
Spanish design company GANDIABLASCO has had the honor of having been elected new member of the Círculo Fortuny, the non-profit organization with the aim of bringing together the Spanish cultural and creative brands in a common forum to collectively promote and defend both its own entity, and its capacity for innovation and excellence in production. Circulo Fortuny pertains since 2011 to the European Cultural and Creative Industries Alliance (ECCIA) with other major European luxury goods and creative industries organizations: Comité Colbert, ( Francia, 1954 ) Fondazione Altagamma ( Italia, 1992 ) Meisterkreis – Deutsches Forum für Luxus ( Alemania, 2011 ) Walpole British Luxury ( Reino Unido, 1990 ) Current partners of Circulo Fortuny are: Loewe, Numanthia, Lladró, Carrera y Carrera, Natura Bissé, Pagos Marqués de Griñon, LA Organic, Sotogrande, Bagués Masriera joyeros, Barceló Formentor, Cinco Jotas, Editorial Espasa, Finca Cortesín, Gastón y Daniela, Hotel Ritz, Joyería Suarez, Hotel Villa Magna, LZF Lamps, ShaWellnessClinic, Tresserra collection Objetives:Read more news related Gandia Blasco published at Infurma Read more news related Circulo Fortuny published at Infurma Visit the GANDIABLASCO website Visit the Círculo Fortuny websiteShare this:
- Promote RECOGNITION of the Spanish sector of cultural and creative industries
- PROTECTION against internal and external threats.
- PROVIDING ACCESS TO AN INTERNATIONAL network with same interests and aspirations
- Enhance the image of the BRAND "SPAIN"
- REPRESENT AND DEFEND THE COMMON INTEREST of members to national and international authorities.
- PROMOTE TRAINING, share knowledge and experiences among member companies.
- DISSEMINATE TO THE MEDIA AND SOCIETY in general the benefits it generates for the activity of the partner companies.